Friday, September 4, 2009

Getting a Nokia N82

I just sold off my old 17" Dell LCD monitor to my fellow forumer in Lowyat.Net. Sold for a cheap price of RM200. LCD price is dropping fast these days.. weeks ago I got myself a 22" .. or actual 21.5" BenQ G2220HD.. It's a HD (Full HD) monitor with wide vs vertical scale of 16:9.. compared to none HD wide lcd which is 16:10.. so it looks wider..

Anyway.. with that extra RM200 .. I'm planning to buy me a new (actually it's a used set) phone, a Nokia N82.. just found one at Lowyat Garrage sale.. for RM700.. Another RM500 will come from my used Sony Ericsson K850i.. The deal already been set for the Nokia phone, and should be getting it soon. So.. anybody interested in my K850i? murah murah saja!

... So.. why N82.. not the Iphone or Experia.. or Nokia E71 which is about the same price as N82 now. .. or any funky, all in one phone??

For me, been there.. and done that.. I've owned a SE P800 where everybody still using monochrome phone.. after that an Ipaq 1st gen pda-phone even developed application for it.. for me, as an IT personel.. the given functionality is a waste.. hard to explain.. but try asking your self.. why you bought that all in one device??.. the built in camera is quite acceptable lah.. but others.. like browsing internet.. just get urself a 'netbook' lah.. and some using it for gaming?? huh?? If you really want to play games, just get a proper device, such as PSP or NDS..

But if someone give me an Iphone 3G surely I take lah ^^

N82 got the best functionality, such as 5.0mp camera with video recorded in 640x480 vga resolution in 30 fps (frames per second), The camera and video captured is far superior compared with Iphone 3G ass. a lil big bigger but lighter compared with my K850.. with Wifi and GPS as a bonus..
It's an old model with superb functionality.. and it's just a phone... at least it's looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment