Wednesday, February 17, 2010

360

Man.. I thought I wouldn't buy this thing anymore after wasted 1 caused by a 3RROD aka 3 Red Ring Of Death... but, got caught up in seriously best deal, RM1.1K for a brand new Elite (Market is around RM1.4K unmodded).. I accidentally bought it. Still I have done a lot of research b4 that, always updating with news on the Jasper set and for a year long clean RROD.. could be one the factor i bought it.

At first I thought it wasn't modded.. then I tried backup copy of Tekken 6 which I asked the seller to pick one along the way.. and it runs fine.. Now that I know it was modded so, I can't go online!, what a shame.. .. I don't know whether it's a good or bad news.. The pros is I can play very cheap games, and the con is I cannot go online.. hmmm.. still got the PS3 for that (and free summore ^^)

Anyway, having a 360 felt a bit nostalgic since its the first new-gen console that I bought which gave me an awe for it's graphics long time ago.. It's been 2 or 3 years since my last 360 (not fully mine actually, shared with my brothers) died which leaves dozens of original games, which, only finished playing 2 or 3.. and so by having this new baby maybe I'll finish the rest of it.

So.. that leaves only one console for this current gen.. that is a Nintendo Wii.. doubt I'll buy it.. the graphics is like old gen.. similar to old xbox (that I still got it as a media player in my bedroom) except for the control schemes. If I bought it maybe because of the games... it even doesn't support HDs

I know someone might be wandering how am I gonna finish all the games that I bought.. the truth is.. I don't really know.. since the PS2 era, I bought, pop the dvd in, play a bit, then keep.. with so limited times and full time job, which also having me full commitment into it.. I think I can't... darn it.. I'll be missing lots of good adventuring there..><

or maybe I'm just a collector ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment