Sunday, January 23, 2011

Currently playing..

The last game that I've finished was on pc, Mafia 2, which is quite a very good game.. or coz I liked it's setup.. 50s.. 60s.. feels relaxing in this era..

After that I've been juggling games.. as always.. before get hooked again.. continue some games.. then pass.. tried new ones.. pass.. and the loop keep going on and on... till I installed this game.. yep.. the one in the picture.. Based on the reviews I've read.. its only scored like 7 or 8.. but after tried it, it felt quite solid..

Well, I don't like doing reviews.. You guys better get it elsewhere, but this game manage to catch my attention..

I've also install some new games in my phone, to play on the go..

BTW, the name of the game in the picture is Two Worlds 2

No comments:

Post a Comment